ICFs are energy efficient, comfortable, structurally tough, quiet and green, and can be constructed quickly and cost-effectively.
Contact ICF of Florida today for more information.
- High energy efficiency resulting in dramatic savings on heating and cooling costs
- High contributor to LEED credits
- Improved indoor air quality, temperature control and higher sound suppression
- Structural superiority with 25% higher strength than other concrete walls
- Simpler, faster, and lower cost build
- Resists mold, mildew, termites and pests
- Suitable for virtually any building application
- Allow for consistent relative humidity and a constant temperature
- Meets or exceeds code in high seismic zones
- Fewer drafts, hot and cold spots, and consistent floor-to-ceiling temperatures
- Prevent unwanted air movement
- Energy efficient - ICF walls moderate indoor temperature and reduces the amount of heating/cooling needed